Education Loan Assistance
Do you dream of studying abroad? Well, now that can be made into a reality. Studying abroad is indeed an expensive affair but with our assistance, you can avail the educational loan easily.
Educational Loan (As per UGC Norms)
If you are seeking an education loan, Vidya Lakshmi is your answer to it. This is a portal developed by the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Human Resource Development and Indian Banks Association. Through this portal, students can view, apply and track the loan application to the bank anytime they want.
Features of the scheme
Under this scheme, you can apply for a loan up to Rs. 7.5 lakh for education in India and up to Rs 15 lakhs for study abroad. As EWS is the overseas education consultant also, we have decided to help candidates for foreign study by guiding them to get loans for their dream education.
In case of loan of Rs. 4 lakhs minimum, no collateral or mortgage is required
The interest rate will not exceed the Prime Lending Rates (PLR) in case of loans up to Rs. 4 lakhs and will exceed PLR plus 1% for loan above Rs. 4 lakhs
The student loan can be repaid over a period of 5 to 7 years with the provision of one year grace period after completion of studies.
To apply for student’s loan click here
- Match skills based on the student’s skill, personality, and ambition
- We have a horde of information about colleges both in India and abroad. So we can guide you to choose a better higher education institute.
- We will guide you through engineering, medical, management course admission in government and private colleges in India.
- We have collaborated with various foreign colleges for a study abroad programme that will get you direct admission.
- EWS helps to apply for college admission to top private colleges and universities through management quota.
For NRI admissions, we will guide you to apply for college admission through the admission process under NRI quota.