ADMISSION FOR BCA(H)
● Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM), Salt Lake, Kolkata
● University of Engineering and Management (UEM),New Town, Kolkata
● Future Business School, Kolkata
● Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
● Christ University , Bangalore
● Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies (RIMS), Bangalore
● Alliance University, Bengaluru
● Presidency, Bangalore
● JAIN University, Bengaluru
● IFIM Business College (formerly ‘Institute of Finance and International Management’), Bengaluru
Eligibility Criteria for BCA(H) Course:
- The candidates must have passed Class 12th with a minimum of 45-50% of marks. For reserved category candidates, the minimum marks can be around 40-45%.
- Students who have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in Class 12th are eligible for BCA admission.
- The age limit to pursue BCA course is 21 years for General category and 24 years for SC/ ST/ other reserved categories. This criterion may vary across different colleges/ universities.
- Most private colleges in India do not conduct an entrance exam for BCA admission, while some of the private deemed universities conduct an entrance test for the same. In all, direct admission is possible in BCA in most colleges and universities across the country.